Another day, another roundup. Here’re some recent consumables for y’all:
- Cirsova’s got a piece about Otto Skorzeny, a diabolical, brilliant, intriguing member of the SS upon whom some great villains could be based.
- HP wrote a couple of posts on Andre Norton’s The Beast Master, which many of you may know from the 1982 film adaptation.
- At Castalia House, Alex of Cirsova shared his thoughts on a 1946 Gardner F. Fox tale, “The Man the Son Gods Made.” Superhero scifi!
- Worth noting, Jeffro Johnson’s Appendix N is now out in audio format. The online, draft version of Jeffro’s opus played a large part in pulling me into classic SFF.
- Clinical psychologist Jordan B. Peterson recently engaged in a “debate” with Cathy Newman of Channel 4 News. Almost painful to watch in how one-sided this is.
- The Little Red Reviewer is rounding up for Vintage Scifi Month (which is every month in these parts)!
- Kestifer over at RMWC Reviews wrote up some thoughts on Robert E Howard’s “The Pheonix on the Sword.” Conan’s always a good read!